Saturday 6 September 2014

Week 13: Odyssey Challenge

Five days in the Kent countryside on a magical adventure with Odyssey.

Can't say any more than that as part of the success, benefit and enjoyment of the course is that a level of intrigue is maintained.  Just to say I ticked a few things off while I was away but I won't say which ... :)


They have sand on their beaches!

It just goes to show that a change is as good as a rest and getting out into the great outdoors is good for the mind, body and soul as well as exchanging laughter and tears.

I've come back realising that my energy levels are better than I thought, more motivation to get fit and active, a zest for life and a desire to help raise funds to enable others to participate in the Challenge.  Watch this space ...

No comments:

Post a Comment